Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 68 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
what do you think? scam or not?
yes?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
No?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Ian1964Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 05, 2008 - 12:18 PM

Thanks Joshua, I have sent you a private message with my email
I tracked down someone who bought the z8 kit via ebay
He was delighted with the quality and service from Jackie

Reply with quote Back to top
Ian1964Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 05, 2008 - 12:44 PM

chrisbarbers wrote:
I have a Diablo SV Replica, you can see my out of date build diary on page 3 of the galleries.

Sorry no, I looked at a low mileage car a while back and saw a lot of XKs for around £10k, but they go quick, and I don't mean just the speed Smile

Your best bet may be autotrader.

Did you need parts from an XK for your project?

chrisbarbersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 05, 2008 - 11:10 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Nope, I like the XK and they are cheap as chips for a nice 2+2, but the rear leg room was just not enough, I was looking at a possible replacement for th MG TF, still make come back to the idea when things get better.

stueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 20, 2010 - 03:25 AM

darkprince wrote:
Ok everyone, I email the Albertville Police dept. asking about this business. This is what he sent back (word for word):

"Mr. Hubbard,

I am unfamiliar with this business and do not show a listing for it within our records.

Scott Lacks

Communications Division Supervisor"

But I forgot he has two different business' at that location.

I guess I better ask someone else.

Hello there,

I emailed the Chief Of Police in Alabama about this, This is what he stated, and by all means if you do not believe me about what i am saying to you, please i encourage you to email him for your self.

"I am familiar with this business. I cannot recommend this business. Please feel free to contact me,if I can assist you further. You can also try the Better Business Bureau website.They may be able to help with any other questions regarding other businesses and possibly this inquiry as well. Benny Womack. Chief of Police"

Then i emailed him saying "Why do you state that you do not recommend this business

He stated: "Mr.Richdale,I cannot comment further due to civil liability reasons.I hope that you understand what I am trying to tell you. Benny Womack. Chief of Police"

So this states that he is familiar with the business, i have also asked the BBB about this, awaiting a reply.

2000lambovetteOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2010 - 07:14 PM

I have been looking for a lambo kit for a while and have been watching kitcarinc. If you google the address you can actually see several of the bodies outside if you use street view. Their are also a few cars like an mr2 sitting next to them. I do hope to go to alabama myself to see how good the quality is and will be glad to take pics.

Jump to: