Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 61 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JimboOffline
Post subject: My version of the Lambo emblem  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2008 - 02:20 AM

Since I've been trying to build my car my way I decided to give the Lambo hood emblem a face lift and make it so no one can steal it off of my car. I know alot of people wont like it because it isnt origional but maybe if we try hard enough we can come up with something that Lamborghini will want to copy from us. After all they didnt design every part they put on their cars. Here is a link http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/leppard20/ let me know what you think.

Jimbo

Reply with quote Back to top
gwaderOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 06, 2008 - 04:02 AM
KitCentral Fellow

darkprinceOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2009 - 08:19 PM

Jimbo, You make an excellent point my friend. Not only does tweaking a bunch of misc things on the car make it more your own, it keeps you clear of copywrite infringment. Thats why NAERC got busted, not only did they make the kits, the sold all emblems for it and called it a Lamborghini.

As far as your emblem tweaking is concerned..... AWESOME WORK!!!

And your right, If Lamborghini/Audi happens to take a gander on this site and sees some of the cool alteration we're doing to our kits, they maybe motivated to buy the design from us to put on there new models.

Word of advice to you and everyone on here.... any alterations you make to your kit (emblem, body design, interior mods etc) GET THEM PATENTED ASAP!!! by doing this, it legally makes it your design and protects you from someone else stealing it from you, ie Lamborghini/Audi.

Jump to: