Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 23 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
katanaOffline
Post subject: RE: Reventon body kit pictures and video  PostPosted: Nov 29, 2009 - 11:58 AM

no dom you dont have to have a merci kit, we designed it just like a regular kit,you can put it on a boxster if you wish, we also have just the parts to transform a lp640 into reventon

john

Reply with quote Back to top
supermattOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 14, 2009 - 03:07 PM

Hi all, long time lurker here.

Couple of questions...

1 - Has anyone replicated the dash of the Reventon and was it taken from the real thing? Any pics? Who to contact? etc
2 - Is anyone willing to mail/PM me the dimensions of the dash area (particularly round the instrument display)?

Have been developing a Reventon digital dash display and just want to know the exact measurements so I can fit the correct size TFT displays. Also some info on the actual operation of display would be good as I have a couple of questions before I can continue development.

1 - Can the user change the top display independent of the other two linked displays?
2 - What is the correct backlight colour when the dash is illuminated at night?

Any help is appreciated.

SalazarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 22, 2009 - 06:10 PM

Help please?

Last edited by Salazar on Apr 10, 2010 - 02:25 AM; edited 1 time in total

DominiqueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 24, 2009 - 01:28 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Katana,
aren't you frightened that audi lay its hands on your bodykits ?
last year there was so much chattering around audi that they would shut the whole replica industrie down.
how about all the parts that you need of the reventon like rearlights, interior, extr...

facebook:lambonick@hotmail.com

katanaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 30, 2009 - 09:50 PM

hi guys hope all is well and happy new year been on a little vacation will have some mor pics of boxrev up this weekend

DominiqueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 31, 2009 - 02:25 PM
KitCentral Fellow

happy new year guys...

facebook:lambonick@hotmail.com

beslavinOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 02, 2010 - 10:21 PM

Happy New Years guys. It has been a LOOONG time since I have posted anything and a long time since I actually made any progress. But I am hoping 2010 will allow me to continue what I enjoy doing. I see a lot of you guys are still around and are making awesome progress!! You guys are awesome!

Just a quick question about the Reventon - does anyone know if it is the same footprint as the Diablo & Merci? Just curious if it is possible to go in that direction if later someone wants to change their mind and go for the Reventon instead of a Diablo or Merci.

Thanks,

Brian

katanaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 04, 2010 - 09:45 AM

posted a couple of new pics on box rev will have more on reventon this week

john http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/katana_bucket/

katanaOffline
Post subject: pics  PostPosted: Jan 10, 2010 - 12:32 PM

more pics of rev and have a wrecked murci that we are ading kit to
enjoy
john

RJNOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 13, 2010 - 10:59 PM
KitCentral Fellow

beslavin wrote:
Happy New Years guys. It has been a LOOONG time since I have posted anything and a long time since I actually made any progress. But I am hoping 2010 will allow me to continue what I enjoy doing. I see a lot of you guys are still around and are making awesome progress!! You guys are awesome!

Just a quick question about the Reventon - does anyone know if it is the same footprint as the Diablo & Merci? Just curious if it is possible to go in that direction if later someone wants to change their mind and go for the Reventon instead of a Diablo or Merci.

Thanks,

Brian

Iv been studing the frame chassis designs as much as i can between the Lago and the Diablo. Looked at lots of crashed and dissembled pictures over the last two years and i gotta say....the frames have to be about 90% the same, with the addition of a few new parts to the Lago as a way of accommodating the different skin. I saw a cad drawing awhile ago from Lamborghini that showed the addition of the carbon strengthening components but for the purposesof conversation as it applies to kits it shouldnt be that hard to go from one to the other during a build.

ITALIANKNIGHTRIDEROffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Reventon body kit pictures and video  PostPosted: Jan 22, 2010 - 04:52 AM
KitCentral Fellow

katana wrote:
no dom you dont have to have a merci kit, we designed it just like a regular kit,you can put it on a boxster if you wish, we also have just the parts to transform a lp640 into reventon

john

if you still need this i can make you a cardboard template send me your mailing adress to :italianknightrider@yahoo.com

i am laying up a OEM DASH TONIGHT an a pair of replica door cards for a forum members Murcie

TEMPLATE for the gauge face an a old set of Diablo silk screen for a set of Fiero gauges

[URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/italianknightrider/PIC_0250-3.jpg][img]

Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER on Jan 23, 2010 - 01:00 AM; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
bartmanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2010 - 12:24 AM
KitCentral Fellow

RJN wrote:
beslavin wrote:

Thanks,

Brian

Iv been studing the frame chassis designs as much as i can between the Lago and the Diablo. Looked at lots of crashed and dissembled pictures over the last two years and i gotta say....the frames have to be about 90% the same, with the addition of a few new parts to the Lago as a way of accommodating the different skin. I saw a cad drawing awhile ago from Lamborghini that showed the addition of the carbon strengthening components but for the purposesof conversation as it applies to kits it shouldnt be that hard to go from one to the other during a build.

Yeah, you are right. I have a real Murcie chassis in my shop . I have Tubular dynamics and NAERC plans and they are close. The biggest difference is the increased wheelbase from diablo to murcie. The other small changes are reshaped footwells for a little more room, it is a little over an inch wider at the firewall, and the lower perimeter tubes are larger than on the diablo.

katanaOffline
Post subject: car pics  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2010 - 10:25 AM

some new pics

http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/katana_bucket/

gwaderOffline
Post subject: RE: car pics  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2010 - 04:44 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Very nice!

G

Custom NAERC 6.0
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28631797@N03/

RJNOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2010 - 01:12 AM
KitCentral Fellow

bartman wrote:
RJN wrote:
beslavin wrote:

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah, you are right. I have a real Murcie chassis in my shop . I have Tubular dynamics and NAERC plans and they are close. The biggest difference is the increased wheelbase from diablo to murcie. The other small changes are reshaped footwells for a little more room, it is a little over an inch wider at the firewall, and the lower perimeter tubes are larger than on the diablo.

Thats great info! Always interested to learn more..... Do you have pics of the chassis? that would be very cool

Jump to: