Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 57 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zsportOffline
Post subject: New EBay fraud: replica builder "mcccars09"  PostPosted: Nov 18, 2009 - 02:11 AM

While searching Ebay for replicas I came across this warning about one of the sellers "mcccars09" :

"I want to give you the heads up on a scam that is going on in the Replica/Kit Makes. Currently, there are two ads running on ebay seeking buyers for Lamborghini Replicas. ID. mcccars09 You can read all about these 2 scam artists at (website) www.RichardCosentino.com The most recent victim lost $50,000. Please spread the word to prospective buyers about this website warning. Ebay won't kick them off because the seller convinces buyers to go around ebay & PayPal for a better deal and that way they are able to keep their 100% feedback. Thank you. Sincerely, one of many victims (13 and counting).... Just Google their number and you'll see what i mean, 330-506-3202 Check out the top of page "Defrauded by Richard" Nov-15-09

I was looking at this builder for a Diablo replica.

If there are complaints about his business practices others need to also know about it......

Reply with quote Back to top
zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 18, 2009 - 02:21 AM

If you have not already - click on the link above for details about this builder scammer. There is a current Police warrant out for his arrest and shows video and photos of his scams being ran on people along a recorded phone conversation and photos of the scammer himself ......... WOW!

zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 18, 2009 - 02:28 AM

On Ebay also uses and/or goes by: "Schmutzer45" and "lambo50" - and maybe others...

JuddDrumsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 16, 2009 - 10:50 PM

Lamborghini Murcielago/Diablo Replicas
INTERNET SCAM ALERT! DIABLO/MURCIELAGO REPLICA RIP OFF!

Almost a year ago I was robbed, Judd Blount (JuddDrums@aol.com) of $21,300 by John Schmutzer from Ohio! NOW SCHMUTZER HAS MOVED TO MESA AZ. (ebay username Mcccars09, phone 330-506-3202). His partner, Richard Cosentino from Mesa, Arizona (aka Richard F. Sainz) has been permanently banned from ebay, but these two scum bags are still trying to sell cars that do not exist and will never be built. THIS IS A SCAM! Their "LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT" is not worth anything. Other victims include Jim Haszinger (jim@arena3d.com) from New Orleans (lost $37,500) and Doron Azoulay (premier.mechanical@yahoo.com) from Maryland (lost $33,900), Dan Sandbeck (dcrusher86@hotmail.com) from North Dakota (lost $35,500). I won't even go into detail about his CMC Chopper scams, we'll just stick to the lamborghini replicas. Because Cosentino has been banned from ebay, now his partner John Schmutzer is using his 100% feedback on ebay to lure more victims. Then he hands over the buyers to Richard Cosentino, who supposedly will build you a car, but THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER A PRODUCT. These two con artists then split the funds they receive from their victims. They convinced me and everyone else to go around ebay and Paypal so as to avoid the fees in order to give us a better deal. Notice how they write "strongly recommend that you call" in their Ads. As of now, there is a class action lawsuit pending and victims are growing. The FBI is involved and the Mesa Police Department... please feel free to contact Detective Manuel Verdugo (badge # 10018) at 480-644-3075 with any questions. In addition, please read about these two pieces of sh*t at>>> www.RichardCosentino.com and RipOffReport.com & ComplaintBoard.com. and MadMechanics.com We don't want anyone else to suffer the way we have. We have successfully had John Schmutzer banned from KitCar.com and are now using this site to warn potential victims of this scam. Consider yourselves warned! This is not a joke and thus the reason why we have no problem listing our contact information for you to verify things. You can also reach me, Judd Blount at JuddDrums@aol.com
Sincerely, Victims of Richard Cosentino and John Schmutzer. City: Mesa/Phoenix/Tempe
State/Locale: Arizona
Their Emails,>>> cmcchoppers@live.com, exoticimages@live.com, john.schmutzer@yahoo.com

JuddDrumsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 05:44 AM

WARNING! Don't become another victim of mcccars09. Read all about this ebay scam at www.RichardCosentino.com or google 330-506-3202. Don't be fooled by John Schmutzer and Richard Cosentino! Currently running an ads on Ebay under Replica/Kit Makes.

zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 03, 2010 - 07:42 AM

Thanks for the warnings - Your efforts helped save me from this fraud!

Jump to: