Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 61 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nharakimOffline
Post subject: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: May 23, 2011 - 12:14 AM

So I'm not sure how many of you have searched this guy but I just wanted to know if he was legit or not. Something inside my gut tells me to stay away from him but I'm wondering if anyone has ever dealt with him or have worked with him at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRj57t2igN0

Here's a link to his YouTube channel and his e-mail is timelinegraphics@yahoo.com

Can anyone help me? If he's legit then it would be a HUGE time saver on my kit car build I'm planning to start some time soon. If not I guess my car will have to wait. Please respond and thanks in advance.

-N

Reply with quote Back to top
guywithlamboOffline
Post subject: RE: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: May 23, 2011 - 02:06 AM
KitCentral Fellow

he's member here Madmechanics.com ask them

greenmeansgo
Post subject: RE: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: Jul 25, 2011 - 08:58 PM
KitCentral Fellow

He is Legit

LinlorOffline
Post subject: RE: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 09:43 PM

I talked with RobsLLP640 last time I was in Phoenix and he currently has two builds on the go as of June when I was there. I was not able to connect to go see the builds due to other commitments but I believe he is legit from what I have talked with him.

I am fairly new here on KitCentral as I just bought a Countach to build but I have been over on MadMechanics for years and have not seen or heard anything bad about the guy.

My recommendation is to go talk to whoever you want to either buy something from or have them build you something. Too many opinions and unknowns from phone calls, emails or others that may or may not have dealt with the person in question. You will be spending enough by the time you are done that a flight and visit are well worth the money invested.

My thoughts anyway.
Cheers
Don

Don't listen to your wife, there is no such thing as too many projects.

Robslp640Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 11:06 PM

This is Rob from Robslp640 I am on every fourm, and I know so many builders and have 100% feed back, so good of feed back that when people post questions about me I know instanly, my friends and customers send me links and quotes everytime my name comes up. So please feel free to ask anyone on any fourm about me and my reputation. Thanks Rob

randyflores_66Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: ROBSLP640 scam?  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2013 - 08:29 PM

I can honestly tell anyone out there that Rob is 100% legit, i flew down with my wife to see him a few weeks ago and talked to him about a build and of course i had the same concerns as anyone would but he met with me and was very professional and took the time to show me his home, his shop and took me to all the necessary places such as the paint store and pick out colors, the fabric place to pick out the interior and showed me the place where he makes the molds and bodies. Robs fiberglass bodies are the most accurate and thickest strongest bodies i ever seen! i sh--t you not. He explained everything in detail and addressed all my concerns as well as explained the build. Hes a serious dude and knows his sh--t very well. Im happy to say Rob is building me an Aventador right now and i gave him a substantial deposit and i trust him 100%, so keep watching and your going to see a bad ass aventador in a few months, hes going to video the build and put it on youtube. im excited and i urge anyone looking for quality to call him. he doesnt even know i wrote this so this aint no bullsh--t

Jump to: